two bonded suguar gliders for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two bonded suguar gliders for sale

Post  Michele DeFranzo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:41 pm

I a male an female the male is fixed. They are about a year old. They would come with cage toys and any food and treats that I have at the time of sale. I don't have an exact amount I want but I can tell you I have over a thousand dollars invested into the pair. I'm not asking that much I would consider half that if they are going to a good home. My wife and I have both recently lost our jobs and are having trouble keeping up with supporting them. We are having trouble buying food for ourselves. Our animals come first and at this time we feel they will be better with someone that has a stable income and can afford them with no worries. The male is very friendly his name is Joey and the female is still timid her name is Zoey. They have several pouches and blankets also several carry pouches plus a lot of toys. They come with a cage on wheel its almost 5ft tall it was new when we bought them in December. They have a wheel to run in several food dishes, and branches for their cage that they like to climb and jump to. I would like to meet anyone interested in them and make sure they are going to a good home. If you are interested please contact me. You can call me directly so we can speak first they must be kept together my number is 781-820-2849 if I don't answer please leave message and I will get back to you.

Last edited by Michele DeFranzo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to update since last posted)

Michele DeFranzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The couple that contacted me if you are still interested please call back

Post  Michele DeFranzo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I would consider around 600 I have plenty of toys couple not open yet, litter not open , food , not open , several blankets and travel bags plus beds one new not open sand wheel not open, cage loaded with toys value way over 1000 call me back at 781-820-2849 if still interested.

Michele DeFranzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top